Videos on chemistry (roughly covering a first-year high school or college course).
- Introduction to the atom (2 videos)
- Orbitals and electrons (6 videos)
- Periodic table, trends, and bonding (7 videos)
Chemical reactions (stoichiometry)
We are now going to delve into the heart of chemistry. We learn way of representing chemical molecules and how they react. To do this, we'll even think about "how many" of a molecule we have using a quantity called a "mole".
- Ideal gas laws (7 videos)
- States of matter (12 videos)
- Reaction rates (8 videos)
- Acids and bases (12 videos)
- Oxidation reduction (9 videos)
- Radioactive decay (5 videos)